<body>

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Oh, Nuts


Hello.

This is my blog. Its new. I am not a new blogger. My previous blog was somehow delete along with the whole of modblog. Or maybe they shifted or maybe they just imploded to smithereens. Whichever came first.

As a blogger, I have visions for this blog. Yes, bloggers have aspirations too. I see this this blog as a revolution. In what way? I do not know. I am just randomly typing cr*p because I am so bored.

So moving on, today i will start of my blog by electing my word of the post (Can't say word of the day cause I wont be posting everyday). So, *drum roll*.... today's word is... nuts. So if you guessed it right, give yourselves a pet on the back or wherever you want because I don't care. =)

Nuts

1. Crazy
2. What a guy diving into an alligator pit is
3. Testicles, Knackers, Love spuds, etc.
4. What a squirrel eats

Adapted from urbandictionary.com

Now, thats over and done with, stay tuned and till next time, remember, don't give up your M. Oops I mean nuts. Don't give up your nuts to anybody.

Goodbye.
Written at 1:28 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old



Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker