<body>

Saturday, July 21, 2007
Hello, New Skin


Hello.

I am back in Malaysia with my wonderful broadband connection. Because of that, I decided to change the layout and template of this blog and also I tinkered with the HTML thingy. I had a really hard time finding a suitable layout. And i finally stumbled onto this one. Its not really nice, as a matter a fact I think its quite girlish but I dont care anymore cause I'm way too lazy to find another one. But after spending hours browsing through all those skins, I can conclude that most of the skins in google are very 'emo'-ish.

What is up with 'emo' teens? Can't everyone just be happy? 

So, what is the Emo?

The Emo is a type of white person, part of a subculture dedicated to celebrating the beautiful misery of life.

They are widely regarded as one of the most pathetic subtypes of white people, taking themselves and their "suffering" far too seriously. The emos have their own music, fashion, argot and other trappings in a desperate, though ultimately futile attempt to prove their uniqueness.

The word emo comes from an English corruption of the word emu, used to denote a sound like that of an emu's death squawk.

Gotta love the Uncyclopedia.
 
So what is it with emo-ism and blogs?

Its a misconception that everyone that has a blog is emo. Take me for example. I'm just immature, not emo. =) 

Well, this picture says it all..

  Yup, so there you have it. My take on emo-ism.


Good day.
Written at 12:56 AM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Kiasu-nya
Oh, Nuts


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker