<body>

Thursday, July 26, 2007
I Pass!


Contrary to the stupid quote 'You Fail', I'm glad to say that I Pass!!! Yes it has been a long and gruesome process. After enduring the relentless smoke puffed out, carbon monoxide and the 'punctuallity' of Malaysians, I finally passed my driving test!
This means that in a weeks time (when i officially get hold of my licensce) I can drive a car, of course with the huge 'P' sign on both front and back windows. As I mentioned in an earlier post, take that Singaporeans!!

And because of this, I no longer need to take public transportation in Malaysia. Given that my mum actually allows me to use the car. Nevermind. Theres still hope.

Ok. So is it just me or does the movie Die Hard 4.0 defy all logic? Come on, how do you survive getting hit by a car at 80KM/h, and at the same time being smashed into walls? So, according to the movie, the only way to kill a guy is by either by

1) using a gun (PS: this method is NOT applicable to the good guys)
2) or being blown to pieces in a ginormous explosion (again not applicable to good guys)

For some special reason, the good guys always runs so damn fast that they can outrun an explosion. Oh ya, they are invinsible to bullets too.

According to the same show, if you want to kill a guy, the least effective way is by running the guy over with a car. Hey its the most uncoolest way of getting killed. Cant blame the producers. 

So.. all in all, a good movie and I recomend it. So thats all for today.

Goodbye.
Written at 4:44 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

The Strongest Nut.
Random Post
Hello, New Skin
Kiasu-nya
Oh, Nuts


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker