<body>

Friday, January 4, 2008
Dude.. Its 2008.


Surprise surprise its the year 2008. I survived another year on this planet. Yaey.

I know that it is absolutely cliche to do this but I think a year end summary is appropriate for the new year spirit. 

So 2007 was a good year.

  • I worked during the holidays, the 1st time I actually earned my money.
  • I got the 10A(1)'s in my SPM that clearly surpassed my expectations.
  • I spent most of my salary on an iPod Nano, which is currently full to its 8Gb capacity and outdated.
  • I enrolled in Singapore Polytechnic in a diploma course in Bioengineering.
  • I made plenty of new friends in Singapore however weird they may be.
  • I ended up sharing an apartment with 5 idiots and having loads of fun.
  • I got my driving license. 
  • I became a chauffeur for friends and family.
  • I became an uncle!
So I spent the last few days of 2007 just hanging out with friends. Doing stupid work. As usual.

To justify that statement, here are a few firsts for me in the new year.

First thing I said:
Happy new year!

Second thing I said:
Merry Christmas!

First person I punched:
Jon Lee

First person birthday bashed:
Kelvin

First person new year bashed:
King

First thing I saw on TV:
Some bapok singing. Oh winners of Live The Dream you say? My bad.

First call I got:
Come home. NOW. From mum.

Well this year I turn 18. That only means 3 things. Clubbing. Alcohol. Legally.
What more is there to look forward to?

Goodbye.
Written at 7:30 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Its Christmas Time!
WooT
Yaey!
Bah!
Nah
The limes of life
BoO!!
Titles are so yesterday
Internet
Lalala!! Titles are redundant!! Lalala!!


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker