<body>

Friday, September 28, 2007
Lalala!! Titles are redundant!! Lalala!!


Now a days ear worms are the latest craze in life. If you don't have one your not glam enough. Everywhere I go I hear peeps talking about it. What are ear worms? Its what you get after you have ear sex.

Dun belief? Ask Dhanish.

Anyways theres always a song stuck in your head. Unless your deaf. Or you have been hiding in a cave without a radio or any other access to good music and you have both your fingers stuck in your ears. While being blindfolded. 

The only cure for an ear worm is to get another song stuck in your head. So theres actually no cure. In other words we are all screwed. No wonder song artists make so much la!

My current ear worm.


Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Armpit la
You can stand under my Armpit la
(pitla pitla eh eh eh)
Under my Armpit la
(pitla pitla eh eh eh)
Under my Armpit la
(pitla pitla eh eh eh)
Under my Armpit la
(pitla pitla eh eh eh eh eh eh)

Stupid Bryan. Now I'm going suicidal, suicidal.

Written at 11:07 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

The Complete Guide To Depression
The Story of Narcissus
Advertising
Roses
Random Photography
Happy Merdeka!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!
Random ranting #2
No NS for me
Random Ranting.


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker