Thursday, September 6, 2007
Advertising
After all my effort to doll my blog up, I've come to realise that nobody is reading it. Should I whine? Yes, I should. As I wrote in my first post, bloggers have visions and I see this blog as a revolution. Although I was typing random cr*p, I meant it. At least I think I did. And it can't be a revolution if nobody is reading this god forsaken blog. Ok, so I'm done whining.
Now I need to think of strategy to make this site rise.
So firstly, I could put my blog URL on my personal message on MSN messenger or in my Friendster profile. In fact there has already been several people doing it. Although the results are unknown, it must work. Well, because I know the links and have visited.
Secondly, I could tell my really really close friends about this. Yeah so far the people that know of my blog are countable with one hand.
Next, I could make a giant chop with my blog URL imprinted on it.
And when nobody is looking, I could just chop it on their most prized possession. For example, their notes, wallet, handphone, underwear, etc.
Or I could just hope that some big shot comes to my blog and gives rave reviews and posts ads and stuff to come visit my blog in newspapers or magazines. Then I may be on my way to becoming a famous writer and earn big bucks. Screw poly! Who would want to be an engineer? Ah yes, wishful thinking. I love it.
As you may have noticed, the word 'could' was present in each strategy above. And there is a 70% chance that I won't be taking any action because
- I don't give a damn who and what reads this site. (Well, actually I do. But I'm trying the tough guy look and yah, it doesn't suit me.)
- I'm just too lazy. Yes, even to copy and paste the URL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, since I'm blogging and I made a nice little border separating two topics, I might as well say a few things about the few anime that I'm currently downloading and watching every week.
Bleach.
Damn you people!! Why are there always a six minute intro and recap of the last few episodes? Not all of us suffer from Alzheimer's disease. And with the ending, that only leaves around 15 minutes of the main story line. And with the countless recaps and flashbacks along the way, thats even less!!
But at least, after month and MONTHS of fillers, they're finally back with the main story.
Yay!
On a side note but still on the topic of anime, Claymore and Tenpa Toppa Gurren Lagann rocks!!
Too bad its coming to an end soon. =(.
This is something bleach should take note of. Impending endings are good. It gives the audience something to look forward to.
Well, luckily I'm not hooked onto One Piece and Naruto. One over stretchy and draggy anime series is enough for me.
PS: Labels don't work.Labels: Advertising, blog, lameness