<body>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!


Hello.

Its not normal for me to blog this often but I simply want to express my delight in the latest episode of Gurren Lagann. Gainax have done a brilliant job in this anime series. In terms of my classmates' language, this series is ZOMGWTFBBQ brilliant!!

           

And I'll tell you why.

They have a damn bloody cool main character.



^ Main character Simon with the Gurren Brigade logo. Simon FTW!!

To add to that, what anime is complete without hot supporting girl characters?

     

Yoko and Nia. And FYI Yoko wears a skimpy bikini outfit through out the series. =P.

And Ala Gundam style, they have uber cool mecha fight scenes.

       




The Gurren Lagann ^^.

So all in all. This series is just fantastic which cool characters, an exciting plot and a great OST.

You have my mark of aproval.

-Alex has highly recommended this anime-

"Very cool and original. Two thumbs and toes up" - Alex

"11 out of 10! This series picks up fast and haves you on the edge of your seat every episode." - Chaw Tat

-Alex-
Written at 8:28 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Random ranting #2
No NS for me
Random Ranting.
My roomate
I Pass!
The Strongest Nut.
Random Post
Hello, New Skin
Kiasu-nya
Oh, Nuts


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker