<body>

Friday, August 3, 2007
My roomate


Hello.

Today I just recieved my new phone, the Nokia N76. Its finally arrived after 2 weeks of waiting. Well, we weren't expectingit for 4 - 6 weeks. So obviously, nobodys complaining. So, for the first time the Malaysians aren't late and the amazing part, their early!! 
The two words that you don't hear together very often; 'Malaysians' and 'Early'.

Talking bout Malaysians, here is the top 5 stupid quotes said by my roomate, Dhanish.
Be happy Dhanish, I'm blogging about you.

5) Snow is yellow.
4) Butter is not yellow, its butter colour; blue.
3) You mess with my chair, I mess with your life.
2) You think I stupid?
1) Am I that ugly??

(note: the answer to both stupid quote # 1 and 2 are very obvious)

*edit*

This is for those of you whom haven't seen the displeasing face of my roomate.


So now you can answer stupid quote No # 1 for yourselves. Enjoy. =)


Ok so thats it for now. 

Good bye .
Written at 10:04 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

I Pass!
The Strongest Nut.
Random Post
Hello, New Skin
Kiasu-nya
Oh, Nuts


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker