<body>

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
No NS for me


As proud I am to be Malaysian, I am not that patriotic enough to want to participate in Malaysia's National Service. So imagine my relief as I constantly refreshed the Khidmat Negara website to find that I wasn't chosen. So, sad for Vincent but I know that he will find ways and excuses to defer it. But the reaction I got from Jit Xiong was the total opposite of Vincent's when he relished the opportunity to go there.
Oh well, one man's meat is another man's poison. 

Besides three months isn't that long to be spending time in NS. Compared to Singapore's two years, we Malaysians have it easy. 

Yeah. So its a known fact that boredom kills. So just for fun, here's the holy word of the post. 

Boredom


Boredom is an often misdiagnosed, common disease found in many parts of the world. If you are reading my blog, you are already experiencing early symptoms of boredom.

It is believed that over 153 million people worldwide currently suffer from boredom.

Alcohol is now known to be the cure for boredom...but is only effective if you are juggling four balls and riding a unicycle at the same time

Lol.

And just because I'm bored, here's a quote I read from a book.

""He ain't heavy, he's my brother".  Bullshit. He was Mitch's brother and he was heavy."

So that's it for now.

Bye.
Written at 10:13 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Random Ranting.
My roomate
I Pass!
The Strongest Nut.
Random Post
Hello, New Skin
Kiasu-nya
Oh, Nuts


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker