Saturday, August 11, 2007
Random Ranting.
Watch out world for I can drive. It is estimated that every day three and a quarter idiot drivers are produced.
I am one of them. Well, with lots of practice and determination added with hard work and spirit, I believe that I can change for the better. Hmm, on second thoughts, naah.
It is well known that Singaporeans think that Johor Bahru is like a gangster country where everybody carries parang and where only Singaporeans are targetted for robbery or rape. Well thats just discriminating! We don't carry knifes with us!! Well, most of us that is.
Anyways, what is it with Singaporeans with Malaysia? You people were once a part of Malaysia, you know. And after so much we suffered together during back in the good ol' times with British and Japanese occupation, you want to break up? What is wrong with you?! Emo tear. =*(
So talking about Singapore, I heard that it recently celebrated its ?th (Jeez, who's counting?) National Day. So happy birthday Singapore and thank you for making it such a wonderful place where the cost of petrol and cars are sky high. Not forgetting the lovely encounters with kiasu aunties.
Oh ya, and I also thank you for the time where I almost died (Yes, I am exagerrating) where the red and white beam used to barricade parking cars almost knocked me senseless. And directly after that, the parking attendant told me that if it had actually hit my head I would have to pay a fine of 50 dollars. Good job guys, thats the way to tend for injuries! Impose a fine on them! Oh, that was execptionally fun.
So moving along, I've just finish the lastest and last Harry Plotter book. I was an interesting read and I recommend it. And those of you who have watched the Simpsons Movie, you probably know this sign. =)
And to those of you who haven't watched it, I have ony two words for you.

You Loser!!
So thats it for now.
Goodbye.