<body>

Monday, September 3, 2007
Random Photography


Hello.

Today I will show you all a bit of my artistic side via photography. And its not everyday that I take photos. This was done on the spur of the moment some like to call boredom, but to me its more like the time to indulge in our artistic selves and let our creative juices flow.

So without bullshitting any longer, here it is.


My iDog. Cute isn't it?



And what iDog is complete without its own iPod?

And something totally unrelated.

              
On the left, a message everyone would agree to.
On the right, GataI!!! Gurren and Lagann. (Artist : Bryan)
For the record I did not do this. (But I wish I did)
Btw we wanted to paste some on the inside of the shoes so that it would stick to his socks, but our plan didn't work.


For those of you who said that I didn't have money to get a real dog.

So thats it for now.

Goodbye.
Written at 1:41 AM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Happy Merdeka!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!
Random ranting #2
No NS for me
Random Ranting.
My roomate
I Pass!
The Strongest Nut.
Random Post
Hello, New Skin


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker