<body>

Friday, November 2, 2007
BoO!!


Hello.

I figured that I haven't been blogging much about my life or practically I haven't been blogging at all for the past two weeks. But anyways, who cares what have I been doing the past week, going out on a class outing till 1 or 2 a.m., missing the last MRT, going to orchard to waste time and money twice,
doing my character development and watching the girls scrub the floor for 6 hours, chipping in a little, psst. Who cares?

If I did blog about it, all of you reading would be snoring your asses off. But this post is different.
Today I will blog about my "imaginary" house mates. Why? I don't know either. Poly friends beware!

HM #1
                    

This is Dhonish. He is Indian. He farts rainbows. Although he is stupid, ugly, Indian, and did I mention stupid?, he pays
the rent and that is why he is my housemate.

HM #2



Brayan A.K.A. Mr. Bra is known for hes cynical and sarcastic remarks. Dhonish or apparently any Indians are the butt of his jokes. His partner (not shown) is Mrs. Panties.

HM #3



This is Divin. His hobbies include kicking footballs in the house and falling from chairs. He inspires to become a constant clubber with his 'happening' moves. Wait. This is Dhonish's picture? Oh well. Dhonish, Divin whats the diff? All Indians look the same anyways.

HM # 4

This is J.J. Lee. He sings Cantonese and Chinese songs all the time. Too bad he lacks the talent that J.J. Lin possesses. He leaves gay messages everywhere. Dhonish introduced us to him. He works in Billy Booooombers and gives us Billy Boooombers coupons. Anyone interested just ask me. Theres a bunch on my table.

HM #5



Mr. Eruc TWeeT. A.K.A. the bolster monster. Any attempt to take his photo may result in sudden climate changes or severe blindness.

Note: All names have been altered as to not resemble any living person.
Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Till next time.

Goodbye!!
Written at 12:55 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Titles are so yesterday
Internet
Lalala!! Titles are redundant!! Lalala!!
The Complete Guide To Depression
The Story of Narcissus
Advertising
Roses
Random Photography
Happy Merdeka!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker