<body>

Sunday, October 7, 2007
Internet


I am damn pissed off at my Internet connection.

There must be a conspiracy/curse put on me.
"He who is named Alex Choh shall receive the worst of all Internet connections no matter where he is. And just for fun, we will also provoke him more by providing him access to broadband in MALAYSIA. Muahahahaha!!"
Well. At least its not a dial-up connection in MALAYSIA.

I call this unfortunate event Karma. I knew I should have paid back Jon Gin Hoe for pool. Damn. Its too late now. I prefer not to think otherwise.

I can't even upload pictures on my blog let alone download anime. And yet they call this broadband. 
100Mbps my ass!

Don't even get me started on my Singapore wireless connection. It would be a miracle if I even manage to log into MSN messenger.

On a side note, my brother has decided to name his son....... Deckland. Deckland Choh. Who knew what was he thinking. Oh well. These are the strange mysteries of life. Its like asking how rainbows are formed. Or why my internet so sucky. Its complicated and I don't feel like explaining it. 

And I won't appreciate it if some wiseguy actually posts how rainbows 
are formed in my tag board. Because its something I know wu liao Singaporeans do. 

Stupid Singaporean darsawarsas.

Seriously.
Written at 12:28 AM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Lalala!! Titles are redundant!! Lalala!!
The Complete Guide To Depression
The Story of Narcissus
Advertising
Roses
Random Photography
Happy Merdeka!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!
Random ranting #2
No NS for me


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker