<body>

Saturday, January 12, 2008
Nippon!


Konbanwa!

Today because I'm in a good mood, I'll let all of you in on a secret. A secret only my powerful brain could decipher after wasting countless hours on animes and mangas. A secret so sinister, theres probably a conspiracy surrounding it.

Now. This is for your eyes only.

Get ready for it.

Here it comes.

You've been warned.



The Japanese people are brainwashing us!



ZOMGWTFBBQ?

Yes they are! And they're doing it us with their culture. Face it, everyone want to be Japanese. Be it for the women there or their cool hairstyles, everyone in the world wants to be like them. I exaggerate of course, but you get what I mean.

There is so much stuff Japanese orientated or at least imported from there its weird and at the same time it lets you admire how such a small country can spread its culture to the world.

You don't see other parts of the world inheriting Singapore's kiasu nature don't you?

In fact, so much of Japan is in Singapore too.

Sushi, Sake, Instant Noodles, etc..

Anime

J-Pop

J-Dramas

Games

Manga

Samurai (0_o maybe not.)

Karate, Akido, Kenjitsu etc.

Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda

Did I mention anime?

More anime.

And yea, anime.

Oh ya, other miscellaneous imported goods too.

See what I'm trying to say?? Its all around us. And if you think about it, MRTs and LRTs are slower rip offs of the bullet train in Japan.

But who's complaining? Coming from a self-professed otaku, I'm lovin' it. I love sushi, anime and manga. I take the MRT to school and according to myanimelist.net, so far I've watched 746 episodes of anime which comes to a total of 11.36 days.

From the land that brought a revolution of sorts, lets just thank the hardworking and innovative and creative people of the land of the rising sun for coming up with alot of useless cool stuff to fill our daily lifes with.

Now, if only the girls here were as hot as the Japs..

おわり.





Dame Dame Dame Dame Dame Dame Dame Ningen!
Written at 6:26 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Dude.. Its 2008.
Its Christmas Time!
WooT
Yaey!
Bah!
Nah
The limes of life
BoO!!
Titles are so yesterday
Internet


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker