<body>

Thursday, February 7, 2008
Gintama


Halo!
Since I noticed that I haven't been posting pictures that often. 
Today I'll be generous and upload plenty. 
Of course the fact that I've learnt how to take screenshots 
from Windows Media Player also explains why I'm doing this.
Woo.

Today's post is about an anime I really enjoyed. Its unique and funny. 

Todays post will be about



This anime is about samurai and aliens.


Samurai.


Aliens.


So its Samurais Vs Aliens

PS: The word samurai has been replaced with Yakuza. They do not in whatever circumstances share the same meaning.

Anyways. That has nothing to do with the series.

The plot is set in Japan in the Edo period. The aliens a.k.a. amanto has conquered Japan due to their superior advancement of science and technology. 
So now the samurai wants to get back Japan... Bla bla bla... You get the story.

Now to introduce the characters

Main character:

Sakata Gintoki.



Ah. Bad timing.

-_-" 

*Ahem ahem..* 

Main character:

Sakata Gintoki.



Why hes the hero? Take a look!


Surrounded by bad guys.


Omg. He's drawing his (wooden) sword.



He says: Don't make me laugh.
Yaey bad ass to the core. Die bad guys!!


Er....


...........

Well.. I don't know why this loser is the main character either.

But even in this show the 'hero' has his sidekicks. Yes. Even in this show.

Sidekick #1

Shimura Shinpachi



Often the narrator of the show. He is a teenage boy with puberty issues. Dreams of getting his fathers dojo back from the amanto.

Sidekick #2

Kagura



Decents from the strongest clan in the world. The Yato clan. Likes to eat sukonbu (kelp jerkys). Talks with a weird accent. Dreams of eating a bowl of rice with seaweed on top.

Together they form...



Bleach??

Ehh.. no?!?!

Then its



Gin-chan's Yorozuya!

Then theres always the supporting characters.



The Shinsengumi. Led by Commander Gorrila Stalker Kondo. I'm lazy to explain. So you just have to imagine what they do by their cool 
outfits.



And everyone else.

I love this series. I watched it from episodes 1-33. Then a few months break. Then episode 34-46 and now I'm back re-watching it. And its still ongoing!

This show has made me LMAO ROFL and LOL more times than any other anime has. 

And because of that, I give it

9/10

Whooo. Clap clap clap.

I recommend this ridiculously underated anime series.

-Alex has recommended this series-
Written at 10:22 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Bored.
Nippon!
Dude.. Its 2008.
Its Christmas Time!
WooT
Yaey!
Bah!
Nah
The limes of life
BoO!!


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker