<body>

Thursday, March 6, 2008
Look! An update!


Hello.

As you have noticed (okay maybe not) I haven't been updating in a very very long time. Go figure. Well, the reason I usually blog is because I'm so damn bored. Todays no different.

As  Jonathan 'Averace Partiax' Leong (-__-) would always mention "What's new?"

So good people who read my blog, I tell you whats new.

I've just come back from a very tiring class chalet (well not really) but i consider spending more than 10 hours in a lorry going around Singapore tiring. 

I'm currently on a 2 month vacation/break from school and is currently residing at my lovely home in JB.

I'm bored senseless.

Ok so on a total unrelated topic, I've pasted an article of the famous u2 lead singer Bono that I happen to stumble upon.

Enjoy.
____________________________________________________________________
Now don’t get ahead of yourself there! We all know Bono made some admirable charity acts and we give him praise for that. But sometimes, even the best of us have to suffer! Here’s what happened in one of their shows:

At a recent U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland, he asked the audience for total quiet.

Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds. Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone, “Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies.”

From the front of the crowd a voice with a broad Scottish accent pierced the quiet …

“Well, fuckin stop doin it then, ya evil bastard!”
Written at 6:04 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Of super powers and lausy internet
Gintama
Bored.
Nippon!
Dude.. Its 2008.
Its Christmas Time!
WooT
Yaey!
Bah!
Nah


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker