<body>

Saturday, May 17, 2008
Whee~!


You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that I haven't updated my blog since... before the start of time. Ok so i exaggerate so sue me.

Lets just say that I've been busy. Very very busy doing very very important stuff. Alright! I feel important already. So life has been hectic. I've enrolled myself in a Diploma Plus in Software and Applications Design course. So now I end at 8pm at most days.

Oh ya life has been sucking pretty badly too. I do not wish to elaborate. But heres a clue:



Ps: I wish I was a millionaire.
Written at 12:15 AM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Look! An update!
Of super powers and lausy internet
Gintama
Bored.
Nippon!
Dude.. Its 2008.
Its Christmas Time!
WooT
Yaey!
Bah!


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker