<body>

Friday, July 25, 2008
Not another update!


I'm back. Now, with a vengeance!

Ok maybe not. But it has been a while. FYI. I've been busy busy busy. Doing well... uhm. Stuff. Yep. I feel extremely important now. Thank you very much.

Enough with the mini monologue.

Well, proudly, one of the many many stuffs that I had to do was watch Batman! I mean The Dark Knight. And I am one satisfied customer.



This is one movie that did not disappoint. It has all the elements required to be a blockbuster hit.

Plot plot plot! The plot is great. It starts off showing how sadistic and how much of a genius this Joker guy is. And then theres action and plot twists and suspense. The storyline is dark. The suspense is awesome. I don't want to spoil it for those whose eyes have not graced this film.

Talking about the Joker, Mr Ledger portrays the Joker as the sadist b*stard that he is perfectly. Batman on the other hand is cool and collected. Not really doing much though. Or rather that all eyes are on Heath Ledger every time the Joker is on screen.

I strongly recommend watching this film. Well, $115 million worth of ticket sales on its opening weekend cant be wrong.

So this concludes Alex's movie review of the post (:

Oh ya, for those who haven't watched this show, you should just go and @#$% off.





Of course, I joke.





Why so serious? {:
Written at 7:33 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

A picture paints a thousand words. Many will leave...
Whee~!
Look! An update!
Of super powers and lausy internet
Gintama
Bored.
Nippon!
Dude.. Its 2008.
Its Christmas Time!
WooT


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker