<body>

Saturday, November 29, 2008
News


The news is making me depressed.



What is wrong with the world.


Mumbai killings.


Political ranting, Bangkok protesters. Rapist and murders a plenty.


Even the last few pages of the newspaper are depressing. With rich kajillion-aires spoiling the game and Newcastle facing relegation.


What is happening...


Perharps this ranting is due to the wrong timing of the Gundam 00 marathon that I just finished. With major characters ending up dead or miserable. War is bad. Word.


I'll update more during the hols.


Goodbye.



PS: Gundam 00 rocks my socks off.
Written at 9:29 PM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

Hello.Quick updates. I've been busy. Seriously thi...
Not another update!
A picture paints a thousand words. Many will leave...
Whee~!
Look! An update!
Of super powers and lausy internet
Gintama
Bored.
Nippon!
Dude.. Its 2008.


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker