<body>

Sunday, December 7, 2008


My blog is dead. R.I.P. blog. You were a dear friend.





OMGWTFBBQ. Its a revive!





My blog is saved! All thanks to the magical mystical revive pokemon trainer card and the mysterious almighty power of boredom.


Anyways, yeah. Its 5 a.m. and I'm bored and I feel some inspiration for blogging. Weird. Mind you, I haven't slept yet and waking up early is beyond my principles. Waaaaaayyyy beyond.



Early bird gets the worm?

Nah I'll pass. For some reason, worms don't suit my appetite.



Anyways, exams are over. Its the time for celebrations! Woo. And as usual, a year passes by in a flash!! Christmas and New Year celebrations aplenty! I'm looking forward to get togethers with people I haven't seen for the longest time. Since A levels are over, people are getting just too free. Jealously creeps in. Damn.


Okay. I need sleep. Nonsense more next time. Don't pee in your pants yet.


Goodnight. (:
Written at 4:57 AM



Me

~Hello =)~
I'm Alex
This is nuts
I'm Nuts


Tagboard



Old

News
Hello.Quick updates. I've been busy. Seriously thi...
Not another update!
A picture paints a thousand words. Many will leave...
Whee~!
Look! An update!
Of super powers and lausy internet
Gintama
Bored.
Nippon!


Older

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008



Links

Radzif
Fahmi
Bryan
Yu Ker